Brand Identity Designer – London
Unique, Elegant, Timeless.
People fall in love with brands, trust them and invest in them emotionally. How your brand is perceived will affect its success.
I’m a brand identity designer based in london, but enjoy working with clients globally.
Many of the businesses I’ve had the pleasure of working with offer a genuinely amazing product or service, but need some help letting the rest of the world know about it. Professional branding can help.
My most popular package includes:
- Branding Questionnaire
- Analysis of Competitors & Inspirational Brands
- Identity Strategy, Visual Style, Key Messages & Positioning
- Logo Concepts & Development
- Typography Selection & Brand Colour Palette
- Business Stationary Design
- Brand Identity Guidelines
Please contact me for pricing and a full range of options.
REQUEST A PRICE GUIDE / QUOTE
MIRABELLE – HOLISTIC HEALTHCARE
THE LUXURY PROPERTY SHOW
THE ROYAL POOCH BOUTIQUE
FORET & CO
RUSS JACKSON PHOTOGRAPHY
LACEY & LACEY
The Harley Surgeon
OXFORD LEGAL & COMMERCIAL
MOURENNE BOUTIQUE COUTURE
R MORA PHOTOGRAPHY
More about the process:
Four famous questions asked at the start of many a consultation for brand strategy are: Who are you? Who needs to know? How will they find out? Why should they care? This is an excellent starting point from which to address the needs of your clients or customers, and what you need to communicate to them to ensure their interest and continued loyalty.
Let me create branding which will generate more business & get you noticed for the right reasons. Allow people to see exactly who you are and the incredible experience you can offer them before they even walk through your front door.
1) The first phase is of course to speak on the phone, have a video call or correspond via email. The goal here is to ensure the chemistry is right; that you feel my process and approach are the right fit for you, and that I feel I’m the right creative to work on your brand. We’ll also need to decide on the appropriate project scope and agree on some exciting but realistic goals for your brand to achieve.
2) When we’re both confident we’d like to work together, I’ll create a contract and quote to get your project booked in. (I tend to book up in advance, so the average wait time ranges from 3-6 weeks). Now that your booked in, I can dive a little deeper into your business, target audience, messaging and more. To provide this information you can either complete a project form at your convenience, discuss it during an initial consultation, or both!
3) Next comes extensive research, allowing me to create something tailored to your specific sector of the industry. I look at your competition, decide on key brand messages to convey, the correct tone to convey them, and the intended positioning of your brand. After some discussion, we would then further cement the goals and objectives of your brand to begin the design process.
4) At this stage I sketch, brainstorm and throw everything into generating a range of unique concepts we can use to communicate the key messages about your business or product.
5) After some discussion, I work with you to refine one of the concepts to reach it’s true potential. This will likely include a logo, symbol/brand mark, unique typography and possibly surrounding designing elements.
6) When the final revisions have been completed, the new brand identity is presented in a brand manual and any necessary files are provided in a range of formats. Depending on your preferences for the project, I may move on to creating your stationary, business cards, marketing material and other collateral; but you now have everything you need to proudly display & maintain your new brand identity.